Blogger Templates

Sunday, November 27, 2011

La Comida Mexicana

King Taco
So, it's nothing fancy, but I had heard great things about King Taco, and being the big Mexican food fan I am, I wanted to try it!  My husband and I are beginning a Sunday Lunch Club with some other couples from our church (which is located right in the center of tons of great restaurants!).  Many of us work on Sunday afternoons so don't have much time, and each couple includes at least one grad student, so we like to eat cheap!  So you won't see us at five star restaurants, but who eats at those all the time anyway?
I would classify King Taco as "fast food," even though there is no drive-through.  It's somewhere in between Taco Bell and Chipotle, in my opinion.  Our food was ready incredibly fast and the prices were decent.  The taste left a little to be desired.  I had a friend who couldn't handle how spicy it was - and I like spicy, but agreed it was a bit overdone.  Except for it being cheap, fast, and convenient, I doubt I would choose to go again.

1 comment:

  1. *My husband commented that the service was actually his biggest complaint -
    I gave it three stars based on speed, but he said the people at the counter were very rude.

    ReplyDelete